Compiled and Edited by James J. Dalton, II, Esquire
"Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimension" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Note: These are not to take the place of the 10 Commandments or Hammurabi's Code, but to help you do a little better
1. Never hold a philosophy which supports a lack of courage.
2. Don't ask the question if you can't live with the answer.
3. Never argue with an idiot, those watching may not be able to tell the difference.
4. Rarely resist the opportunity to keep your mouth shut.
5. Seek forgiveness, not permission.
6. Look for new ideas in old books.
7. If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you have always gotten.
8. Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune. (First said by Nicholas Ling)
9. Never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it.
10. If it can be solved with money, it is not a problem.
11. Think, often and deeply.
12. Proper, prior planning prevents very poor performance.
13. If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.
14. Never lie.
15. Pray hard, work hard, play hard, never give up, never give in. (Partially appropriated from Sir Winston Churchill)
16. Clorox (registered trademark of The Clorox Co.)
Happy Birthday and
The annual Marine Corp Birthday Party is at 1700 sharp! (5:00 pm),
Nov 10 at
VFW Post 6330,
732 Veteran's Parkway,
Jonesboro, GA 30238
The Thompson Building Ste 1
1044 Highway 54 West
Fayetteville, GA 30214-4515
Located on Hwy 54 between Ginger Cake Rd and Frank's
Worldwide Locator: 225-366-2040
Office Hours 10 am - 6 pm Monday thru Thursday by appointment. Friday weddings and specialty appointments available.